✿ Stay Beautiful ♥ ♪

✿ Stay Beautiful ♥ ♪

Friday, May 21, 2010

I'm Sorry-ology. Forgive Me-ology.

Sorry can be a beautifully exquisit word.
It makes you Vulnerable, yet it shows your senceritiy.
I'm sorry my best isn't good enough. I'm sorry i am who i am. I'm sorry that i'm not what you expected me to be. I'm sorry my greatest and most prized achievment isn't worth anything in your eyes. I'm sorry my flaws destroy instead of keep me who i am. I'm sorry my flaws aren't perfect. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'm sorry for not understanding. I'm sorry for being a naive, dumb disgrace.

Forgive me for being a dissappointment. Forgive me.
As soon as i can, i'll leave you alone. All i ask of you is to remember that other lives depend on you. Don't do anything stupid. I'll wish you happiness for all the times i shamed you.
Forgive me, i'll try not to be too much like myself anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment