✿ Stay Beautiful ♥ ♪

✿ Stay Beautiful ♥ ♪

Monday, February 15, 2010

BAZOOKA BUBBLE GUM

I forgot how much i love blogging:)
QUICK! FREEWRITE!
Bazooka Bubble Gum reminds me of Emma Groves
I just saw some glasses that remind me of Sunny and Cher
I just heard someone say "In my pants"
I'm currently listening to the Tarzan soundtrack <3 <3
Tarzan reminds me of McAllen which reminds me of last Summer which reminds
me of trees, lemonade, trampolines, and weekly pool parties with my church friends:)
Church reminds me of that one halloween party we had when i dressed as Ezmerelda x)
I spent that halloween with Averi:) SOMEONE DRESSED AS WALDO! I FOUND HIM!
I've been writting or 3 minutes. Once, a guy called me to ask me about braclet-making-string because he was making his girlfriend a bracelet :') i smiled x)
Emity means Friendship. I have used it 9 times since i learned this word, this is the tenth time.
Tenth. Tenth Avenue North. I think my friend asked me to go see them in concert.
ILoveThem. Nerds that sing, what's better?
TOASTER STRUDDLE
5 SECOND DANCE PARTY
"My name is Cory! This is my story!..... Two times two is foury...." -Failed attempt to rap. ILOVEIT:)
I want to blog about people. But I'm not sure if they would find it creepy.
Soooooo they should tell me if they want me to blog about them because i really want to.
I sneeze everytime i eat chocolate.
I really really really want to wear a dress. Right Now.
And they lived happily evver after. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment