✿ Stay Beautiful ♥ ♪

✿ Stay Beautiful ♥ ♪

Monday, February 15, 2010

They're afraid to trust what they don't understand.

Friday, February 12th, 2010. *At the park at 10:23pm, sitting in the playground with Lexie Brooke Mummy while everyone else rolls dound hills.* (:
"I wonder if stars have real names. Like true, honest name, not those 'big dipper,' or 'O' Ryan's Belt' crap." - Lexie Brooke.
"If stars decorate the night sky, clouds decorate the morning sky. So you can wish on clouds." - Catherine Oliva.
"Clouds tell stories." - Lexie Brooke.
"I want a star. I wish I knew what God named them. Their real names." - Catherine Oliva.
"I want a star as my guardian angel. I want to pick one." - Lexie Brooke.
"But how do you pick one? There are so many, I want them all." - Catherine Oliva.
"Maybe you don't pick them, they pick you. You know, one day my friend told me: 'The night sky is a reflection of the earth. Dark, and the stars are little glimmers of hope... you just have to look for them." - Lexie Brooke.

<3 Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment